Thursday, April 8, 2010
Join Our Waist Length Hair in 2 Years Challenge
* For this to be a feasible goal for you, it's best that your starting length is at least shoulder length stretched (and that from there you have about 12 in or less till you hit WL)
* Don't think you'll make WL in 2 years and still want to join? You can still join :D Just state what your goal length will be.
* Share your plan of action to attain this goal (it doesn't have to be set in stone or "permanent" as I'm sure some things may change as your hair gets longer)
* Progress updates will be submitted and posted every 4 months (starting from this April) so first update will
be in August.
* Progress updates will entail a length check pic (can be a straightened or stretched hair shot) and brief
summary of what you are doing/trying and what you are learning.
Leave a comment to join. For those who want to, email me at email@example.com with "Waist Length Hair Challenge" in the subject, your starting pics and progress pics every 4 months to share. I am no longer accepting pics for this but everyone is still welcome to join (and leave their updates and comments in the updates posts or do updates on their respective blogs and/or hair albums and link back to the challenge here). If you submitted pics before May 2010, your entry pic and your update pics will be posted throughout the challenge.
Tomorrow, I'll share my plan of action (my starting pics will come soon as well) to accomplish this.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
If you'd like to donate to the site, the proceeds will go to funding more awesome giveways.