FOTD: Goldie Green Eyes
Such a simple a pretty look. I only used 2 colors and lots of blending to achieve this look.
WHAT I USED:
* Body Shop Nature’s Minerals foundation in Shade 06
* MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Brunette from the Red Head, Blonde, Brunette collection on cheeks
* Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer
* Lid: MAC Henna (from Red Head, Blonde, Brunette collection)
* Outer V and Crease: The darker green color from L’Oreal HIP Metallic Duos in Gunmetal
* Highlighter: MAC Warming Trend
* Brows: MAC brow pencil in Spiked
* Cover Girl Line Exact liquid liner pen in black
* L’Oreal Bare Naturals mascara in blackest black
* On waterline: NYX jumbo eye shadow pencil in black
* Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush lipgloss in Hot Cocoanut
I should do a tut for this. It was so easy. Just remember to blend, blend, blend! I might be going out tomorrow night so if I do, I’ll have FOTN look comin at cha. If I don’t go out, I still might play and create a look anyway. Haha. This cold weather makes me such a hermit man!