HAPPY NEW YEAR
Happy New Year! This picture embodies what I want 2009 to be filled with: more effortless style, relaxing, traveling and fun! I worked at planting good seeds in 2008 so let's get our good harvest on this year! 2009 is going to be a great year. I know it and can feel it. I'm claiming all my blessings God is going to bless me with so LET'S GET IT!
Things To Do In 2009
* Pay off credit cards
* TRAVEL as much as I can this year/visiting friends
* Have more fun: Find it
* Get my side hustles seriously supplementing my income this year
* Go back to my salsa lessons :0)
* Decorate my place (just moved back in October)
* Get back on my sewing tip
What do you want to do in this year?
I just want to enjoy my life a whole lot more this year. I spent last year making hard decisions, experiencin a lot of changes, making sacrafices and purging some people and things in my life I should have let go a while ago so that I could live and enjoy my life to its fullest potential. 2009 is all MINE! Wishing you all a happy, healthy, and prosporous new year. :0)