Things Learned 2 Months Into My Journey
So I've been natural for 2, closer to 3, months and it's been so much fun. I'm learning so much.
THINGS I’VE LEARNED ON MY NATURAL JOURNEY SO FAR:
* Yogurt is the ish for defining my koils n kurls
* Adding salt to my conditioner is the ish for defining my koils n kurls and making them uber soft
* I still luv ACV rinses
* My castile soap mix is the best cleansing mix ever and doesn’t dry my hair out one bit
* Shingling is really time consuming!
* Put the Denman brush down!
* Air drying with KBB Hair Milk and then sealing with castor oil and KBB Hair Cream= soft fluffy hair <3
* AO B5 Design Gel works but DAMN(!) it smells too strong!
* Spritz hair with water then couple AO B5 Design Gel with a lil KBB Hair Cream mixed in my hand and apply = definition and softness
* Coconut Cream Natural “Relaxer” doesn’t loosen my texture but it sure as heezy defines, strengthens yet softens and moisturizes and I likey
* KBB Hair Milk is a great leave-in
* KBB Hair Cream is a great sealer, isn’t too heavy for my hair, and softens it
* C&G Method is working out "mahvelous-dahling" for me
* I'm obsessed with hair that's defined and soft
* My hair is 95% koily and 5% kurly
* My holy grail growth oil mix: jojoba oil, rosemary oil, & nettle extract
2 MONTHS INTO THE JOURNEY AND 9 MONTHS RELAXER FREE!!!