Fall is all about using "warm" colors on face: golds, browns, burgundies, burnt oranges, etc. I plan to do more simple fall looks and maybe even some more tutorials (when I can find the time). This look is easy and gives you that fall glow.
* MAC Studio Moisture Tint tinted moisturizer in Deep Dark
* MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC50 for under my eyes
* "Set" with Priia HydraPrime Oil Control Face Primer
* NYX blush in Desert Rose
* Primed with Too Faced Shadow Insurance
* Lid: the green-gold color in the 120 color e/s palette
* Contour & Crease: Cover Girl Brown Smolder
* Highlight: MAC Warming Trend
* Milani retractable eye liner in Expresso
* Physician's Formula Organic Wear mascara in black
* L'Oreal HIP Color Presso l/g in Trendy
Product review of the 120 color e/s palette will be coming up.
I need to stop!! But I do LOVE LOVE LOVE the look "steal" ;-)
And PS - I'm trying out your skin regimen of olicoco oil & aloe vera, only that I'm a huge fan of goat milk soap. Sooooo let's see if my skin likes it. So far so good tho
*small screams of joy*
I hope you like the olicoco oil and aloe vera gel. It has truly done wonders for my skin!