Photo Credit: http://www.cosmeticsolutions.biz/
Note. If a product was given to me free of charge to try, there will be a disclosure at the end of the post from now on. If you see no disclosure, then I bought with my own dough. Onto the review......
I first learned of this product from my girl, JadedPoet. On one of my posts a while back she commented that she liked this one for a protein conditioner. Well, fast forward eons later and I've finally gotten around to trying it. For a while, about a year, I was on a "no commercial conditioner" tip. This worked out fine for me but I now find myself using conditioner more occassionally (It's still nice to know that I don't really need it and that oil mixed with aloe vera gel works all the same for me.) because, well, I feel like it. Lol.
You know my reviews are straight forward and to the point so let's gooooo. I am diggin this stuff.
Although it smells like soy sauce (seriously! I think it does! Watch, you'll see when you try it for yourself) it:
- Doesn't harden or dry my hair out like usual protein conditioners have a tendency to do: there was no need for me to follow up with anything extra outside of my usual leave in conditioner
- Provides excellent definition: MY KOILS WERE POPPIN BIG TIME
- Smooths the hairs' cuticles: the ACV in this I'm sure plays a part in that
- [the soy sauce smell] doesn't linger. Once you've rinsed it out your hair, you can't smell it anymore
- Has simple, natural ingredients (listed in the order stated on the bottle): Water, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Sodium Chloride (that's salt), Apple Cider Vinegar