Product Review: Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream
Let's keep this review short and sweet. A couple Sundays ago, I told you all I wanted to try this product. That following Monday, I went out and bought it and gave it a try. I applied it to my hair in sections and set my hair in braids over night. The product gave me a nicely defined braid out the next day.
- It smells great! (Like smarties or something.)
- Nice, light and creamy consistency
- Gave a nice hold without my hair feeling crunchy
- While it did give my hair a nice hold that wasn't crunchy, it made my hair feel a lil "weird". I don't know how to explain it. And I had the feeling that with continued use, it would build up on my hair.
- Not the most natural of ingredients: this isn't always a deal breaker for me but this time around it really felt synthetic
So, I'm not going to down this product. I simply don't like or dislike it. Maybe it will work better for other people's hair which is why I gave it away. No luv lost over here though. :D
Where to Buy:
Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream
6 oz jar: around $7
Purchase at your local beauty supply stores or http://www.naturalhair.org/