My current hair products line up
- Homemade Mud Hair Wash
- Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk
- Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk
- Leave In Conditioner (Rotation between KBB Super Duper and KC Knot Today)
- Homemade Shealoe: shea butter, aloe vera gel, grapeseed oil, honey
- Homemade Hair Mist: water, aloe vera juice, grapeseed oil
- Homemade Oil Mix: 2 fl oz castor oil, 2 fl oz grapeseed oil, 2 fl oz jojoba oil or sweet almond oil
- Homemade Hair Gel (adding soon: gelatin, water, aloe vera gel. I'll do a post and review when I make it)
- Nupur Henna (for henna glosses)
Things I'm Using Up and Probably Won't Re-Buy
- Jane Carter Wrap & Roll:
It's a coo product but, at this point, I don't think I will re-buy it anytime soon.
- African Formula Natural Styling Gel:
It's ok. I dig the all natural ingredients but it's not the easiest to find and it's not cheap: about $8 for 4 fl oz
- Eco-Styler Gel Olive Oil:
I'll be making my own hair gel so this won't be necessary anymore once I've used it up.
PS (Be on the look out for a couple hair products battles. :D If you don't know what I'm talking about, CLICK HERE to see the first one I did.)
I see you're really on the "homemade" track!