Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I did another peacock eye yesterday! This time I used colors from my 80 color eye shadow palette. I'll be doing a tutorial on it soon so make sure you check out my YouTube channel.
* Physicians Formula bronzing face powder (8D Magic Mosaic)
* MAC Peachtwist blush
* MAC bronzing powder in Deep Bronze (on cheeks over Peachtwist)
* Rimmel Gloss Over lip palette in Urban Queen- 2 darkest colors
* Lower Lashline: Purple color from the Sculpted L'Oreal HIP Metallic Duo
* Inner Lid:
* Middle of Lid:
* Outer Lid:
* Highlight: MAC Warming Trend (Cool Heat collection)
* Cover Girl Line Exact liquid liner pencil in very black
* L'Oreal Bare Naturale mascara in blackest black
* Brows: Cover Girl Define-A-Line liner in brownish black
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Here's an easy way to stay fly and do something different with your braids.Play with scarves. I have tons of them in all different colors and patterns. I like to wear them when the front of my braids start getting fuzzy. Try em out and enjoy!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.